- They know how to face their fears.
2. They know their strength.
3. They know their weaknesses.
4. They are generous with praise and criticism.
5. They know when to apologize and when not to.
6. They know how to laugh at themselves.
7. They know how to forgive others.
8. They are goal-oriented.
9. They know how to do everything well.
10. They know what it means to stand up for what they believe in.
11. They know how to stand on their own.
12. They know how to live in the moment and enjoy the little things.
13. They don’t take for granted what they have.
14. They try their best to help others succeed.
15. They know how to share the burden and work together.
16. They believe in the power of love.
17. They know how to laugh at themselves.
18. They know how to be patient.
19. They are not afraid of pain.
20. They are willing to risk things to become better.
21. They are loyal.
22. They are kind.
23. They know how to think for themselves.
24. They are not afraid of change.
25. They know how to make new friends.
26. They have a secret hope that they can make it through all the hardships.
27. They know that people will look at them differently, but that doesn’t make them feel different.
28. They know that the most important things in life are the relationships we have with the people we love.
29. They know how to forgive others.
30. They know how to be there for others.
31. They know how to appreciate the past.
32. They know that “today is the day” so they don’t wait for tomorrow.
33. They know how to live for today.
34. They know that living in the past doesn’t make things better.
35. They know what is important in life.
36. They know that happiness is about a lot more than money.
37. They know that when it comes to personal relationships, they have something to offer.
38. They know what they want in life.
39. They know what a great moment in life is.
40. They know that they have something special to give to the world.
41. They know what it means to be loved.
42. They know that people are sometimes afraid of them, but that doesn’t change how important they are.
43. They know that they can’t fix everything, but they are willing to help the ones they love when they can.
44. They know that they have to live life to the fullest.
45. They know that they should listen to their inner voice.
46. They know that they shouldn’t give up even when it gets hard.
47. They know that what they believe in is what will make them happy.
48. They know that they should go after what they want in life.
49. They know that they have to be themselves.
50. They know that true friendship is about sharing everything with the one they love.