5 amazing habits of great Inventors
1. They are invariably interested in natural phenomena.
Natural phenomena have a great level of perfection. It’s influence on the life of inventors in clear from their works. Many inventions were made replicating the way nature solves problems.
Nature is the source of all true knowledge. She has her own logic, her own laws, she has no effect without cause nor invention without necessity.
~Leonardo da Vinci
Let us reflect a little. Once upon a time, there was only man and nature. We have great technology today. If we trace back everything learnt has roots in observing nature.
“We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for fuel when we should be using Nature’s inexhaustible sources of energy — sun, wind and tide. I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that.”
― Thomas Edison
2. They are remarkably imaginative.
3. They are humble in their success and proud of their endeavors.
4. They have unusual or fantastic ideas.
5. They are sensitive to criticism.